- For the last 10–ish years I've been:
- ...creating, implementing & solving for our user's experiences
- ...producing editorial & internal tools
- ...writing specs, creating protoypes, but more recently creating & responsive designs using agile production
- ...displaying data
- ..supporting the editorial staff with daily event–driven support, templatizing often used features
- ...collaborating to create best–practices & style consitency withing the network
- ...continuously learning, coding, designing, brainstorming, evolving, erasing, re-evaluating, economizing, scraping, re-do-ing, simplifying, improving, participating, perfecting, launching, debuging & more... which conveniently also adds keywords for preprocessing resume bots.
†2003-2012 at msnbc interactive. In 2012 Microsoft's share of msnbc interactive was bought back by NBC Universal. The divorce was amicable, and I have to say not being on the Microsoft main campus after 11 years is a nice change.